Pre-Apprenticeship and construction training employer services are available at no cost to employers. We can help you continue to develop and grow your business. Contact Christine Azevedo, Associate Director of Career Services and Corporate Development directly with any questions.
Corporate Training and More
- Domestic Appliance Corporate Training Course – March 3rd, 2020. Click here for more info
- Safety and Compliance Training courses
- Employee Professional Development Programs
- Customized Corporate Training
To request more information click here.
Connect With Us
- Submit a job through our website by filling out the form below
- Assist with connecting and recruiting graduates who have the skills you need
- Take advantage of recruitment consulting with our Career Services Associate Director, Christine Azevedo
Seeking Employer Partners
- That provide employees with quality supervision and training
- Are interested in participating in our trade shows
- Can visit our campuses as a guest speaker
- Will be part of an advisory committee
Herzing Educational Assistance Program (H.E.A.P.)
We appreciate and values the relationships we have built with employers and supportive organizations in our community. Our Career Services department works closely with our employer partners to assist them with their human resource department needs. We are here to help grow your company!
The Herzing Educational Assistance Program (H.E.A.P.) has been developed to help organizations improve the skill level of their workforce, create a culture of engagement by supporting employee professional growth initiatives, and offer an educational benefit to employees and families of participating employers. This unique initiative offers organizations the opportunity to co-brand and cross promote with Herzing College. Click here to learn more about the H.E.A.P initiative.
Hire a Graduate
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the "Career Exploration Kit"
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style, plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now
Please fill all the texts in the fields.