The PAT Institute Career Services Department is available at no cost to employers. We can help you continue to develop and grow your business. Contact our Career Service’s Director directly with any questions, Christine Azevedo.
Connect With Us
- Post a job on our website by filling out the form below
- Assist with connecting and recruiting graduates who have the skills you need
- Take advantage of recruitment consulting with our Career Service’s Director, Christine Azevedo.
Seeking Employer Partners
- That provide employees with quality supervision and training
- Are interested in participating in PAT trade shows
- Can visit our campuses as a guest speaker
- Will be part of an advisory committee
Herzing Educational Assistance Program (H.E.A.P.)
PAT Institute appreciates and values the relationships we have built with employers and supportive organizations in our community. Our Career Services Department works closely with our employer partners to assist them with their human resource department needs. We are here to help grow your company!
The Herzing Educational Assistance Program (H.E.A.P.) has been developed to help organizations improve the skill level of their workforce, create a culture of engagement by supporting employee professional growth initiatives, and offer an educational benefit to employees and families of participating employers. This unique initiative offers organizations the opportunity to co-brand and cross promote with Herzing College (PAT Institute and Kompass). Click here to learn more about the H.E.A.P initiative.
Thank you to our H.E.A.P. partners: CLAC , Merit Ontario
Corporate Training and More
Hire a PAT Graduate
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the PAT Institute "Career Training Readiness Quiz"
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now.
Please fill all the texts in the fields.