- Piping and Tubing Systems for Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Basic Electricity for Gas Fired Equipment
- The Building as a System
- Domestic Appliances
- Pressure Regulators, Overpressure Protection, Meters and Fuel Containers
- Domestic Gas-Fired Refrigerators
- Conversion Burners
- Water Heaters and Combustion Systems
- Forced Warm Air Heating Systems
- Hydronic Heating Systems
- Space Heaters and Decorative Appliances
- Venting Practices
- Forced Air Add On Devices
- Air Handling
- Minimum of a Canadian high school grade 12 or equivalent, or a mature student
- Pass an entrance test administrated by PAT
- Be interviewed in detail regarding interest in the field
- Meet any additional program specific entrance requirements
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the PAT Institute "Career Training Readiness Quiz"
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now.