- Advanced Piping & Tubing Systems
- Basic Electricity
- Controls (Mechanical and Electric)
- Building as a System
- Domestic & non-vented Appliances
- Gas metres, pressure regulators & relief
- Domestic gas fired refrigerators
- Conversion Burner
- Water Heaters & Combo Systems
- Forced warm air heating systems
- Hydronic heating systems
- Space Heating & Decorative Appliances
- Venting Practices
- Forced air add-on devices
- Air handling
- Minimum of a Canadian high school grade 12 or equivalent, or a mature student
- Pass an entrance test administrated by PAT
- Be interviewed in detail regarding interest in the field
- Meet any additional program specific entrance requirements
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the PAT Institute "Career Training Readiness Quiz"
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now.