- Fasteners, Hand Tools and Testing Instruments
- Properties, Characteristics, Safe Handling of Fuel Gases
- Utilizations Codes, Acts, Regulations
Utilizations Codes, Acts, Regulations – Ontario Supplement
- Introduction to Electricity
- Technical Manuals, Specifications, Schematics, Drawings and Graphs
- Customer Relations
- Introduction to Piping and Tubing Systems
- Introduction to Gas Appliances
- Minimum of a Canadian high school grade 12 or equivalent, or a mature student
- Pass an entrance test administrated by PAT
- Be interviewed in detail regarding interest in the field
- Meet any additional program specific entrance requirements
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the PAT Institute "Career Training Readiness Quiz"
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now.